As the Support Specialist for Sales, you will provide the sales team with up to date information on sales numbers, organize and manage special projects within the sales department, and provide ad hoc reports to the North American Sales Leaders. You will work closely with sales and forecast teams, retail marketing, and demand planning to gather information and present to stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with experience in sales environment, data analysis, documentation using Word, Excel, and Google Suite, and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities effectively. You will need to be an excellent communicator and have the ability to lead tasks and take ownership for the timelines and deadlines for reporting. Managing multiple on-going tasks and being able to organize your workload/priorities is critical to success.
Why work here: For 26 years Santa Cruz Bicycles has tried to do things a bit differently. Our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bicycles in the world and have fun doing it, but there is a lot more to it than that.
We can offer you great benefits that include 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, monthly employee events and major discounts on bikes and bike gear. Those parts come with the industry. We can offer you a relaxed working environment, local singletrack, and the opportunity to work with a group of bike enthusiasts in a great place to live. Those parts come with the territory.
But what we really want is what you have to offer us. We want to attract job seekers that are looking for a brand that they can be an integral part of, and not just "a company to work for". It's the individual personalities, and the raw enthusiasm for the brand that makes this place special, and that comes directly from the employees of Santa Cruz Bicycles.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Create and distribute sales reports, as well as additional ad hoc reports on request:
a. Daily, weekly and monthly Sales reporting
b. Month End & YTD Reports
c. Account Specific Reports
2. Lead the creation and maintenance of all sales support collateral
3. Maintain internal sales communication platforms
4. Support individual sales reps with individual asset requests
5. Weekly communication and alignment with European and Asian sales team, to ensure they have the collateral required to execute
6. Lead the creation and maintenance and presentation of the annual commercial calendar
7. Support the CCO in the creation and tracking of annual expense budgets
8. Consistently monitor and report on project progress, problems and solutions
9. Support the establishment and maintenance of the Global sales department documentation and databases (i.e. SOPs, SmartSheets, etc.) with the goal of developing and implementing processes to improve efficiency and aid visibility
10. Support the CCO with tasks and projects as assigned.
Competencies and Requirements:
1. 2+ years of experience working in a sales environment
2. 3-5 years in a support role for a department leader
3. Demonstrate core competencies: (Team building, problem solving, relationship management)
4. Ability to work across departments
5. Proficiency in sales reporting, documentation and ERP software (SAP preferred)
6. Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Google Suite
7. Critical thinking, problem solving and conflict management skills
8. Ability to perform detailed planning and organizing for multiple projects at a time
9. Demonstrate excellent communications skills, verbal, written and listening
10. Work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
11. Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is quiet.