The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for scheduling production orders according to the production schedule. This position is also responsible for expediting and prioritizing work orders. The Master Production Scheduler will participate in meetings with Production, Sales, Accounting and Materials as needed to support goals and objectives.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage production schedules to maximize assembly capacity utilization against forecast
- Analyze sales forecast with respect to capacity planning and material requirements
- Interface with Production personnel on planning
- Interface with Purchasing personnel on material status and production planning issues
- Interface with Sales personnel for planning and forecasting
- Interface with Demand Planning on work order/forecast variance
Competencies & Requirements:
- 5 years of SAP production scheduling experience
- Ability to problem solve and use data for analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Expert time management skills
- Expert skills in G-Suite and Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Google sheets
- SAP experience in Production Execution
- Experience with SAP processes/tiles and apps: COOIS, mass processing production orders (COHV), collective availability (MDVP), production scheduling, creation of demand, production execution, converting planned order to production order, converting collective planned orders to production order, understanding of stock requirements list
- Experience with SAP master data: material master, work center routing, production version is a plus
- Biking industry experience is a plus
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is quiet.
Why work here: For over 25 years Santa Cruz Bicycles has tried to do things a bit differently. Our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bicycles in the world and have fun doing it, but there is a lot more to it than that.
We can offer you great benefits that include 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, monthly employee events and major discounts on bikes and bike gear. Those parts come with the industry. We can offer you a relaxed working environment, local singletrack, and the opportunity to work with a group of bike enthusiasts in a great place to live. Those parts come with the territory.
But what we really want is what you have to offer us. We want to attract job seekers that are looking for a brand that they can be an integral part of, and not just "a company to work for". It's the individual personalities, and the raw enthusiasm for the brand that makes this place special, and that comes directly from the employees of Santa Cruz Bicycles.