2XU -Global Leader in Sports Compression Sportswear
Posted by 2XU on 09/30/2020
Industry Sector(s): Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor, WaterSports,
States: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, WA,
Categories: accessories, apparel, soft goods,
Posting Description & Requirements
We are the global leader in sports compression. We convert scientific, independent, evidence-based research into the world’s best performance-enhancing sportswear. 2XU compression fabric is powerful, lightweight and flexible, delivering physiological benefits far beyond the competition. 2XU garments take athletes beyond what they thought possible, allowing them to train harder, perform stronger and recover faster.
Launched in Australia in 2005, 2XU is now present in more than 70 countries. We’re proud to be the official compression partner of the Australian Institute of Sport and many of the world’s leading sports organizations. 2XU is the sportswear brand of choice for world champion athletes and teams across sports including athletics, basketball, cycling, running and triathlon.
2XU compression is backed by years of independent research showing significant physiological gains in training, performance, and recovery. 2XU is Human Performance. Multiplied.
We are seeking Independent Territory Sales Representatives to serve in the following regions: CA,AZ,TX,FL,AL,GA,NY,PA, NJ,MI,IN,OH.
The Sales Representative drives sales efforts for 2XU by establishing, developing, and maintaining key relationships with assigned Territory Accounts.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales/GM North America, and operating as a self-employed individual or agency, the duties and responsibilities of the Sales Representative include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lead the development of strategic territory plans
• Successfully drive new and existing business to increase 2XU’s market share
• Forecast business as it relates to the upcoming selling season
• Achieve sales targets – seasonal & monthly goals
• Ensure sales objectives are met within strict deadlines
• Obtain re-orders and at-once business
• Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade-shows, exhibits, and other events
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Passion for outdoor sports
• Retail experience is an asset
• 5+ years selling experience in the sporting goods industry
• Proven ability to sell and grow sales in an assigned territory
• Experience in analyzing sales reports and recognizing potential opportunities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Self-starter, motivated to be successful
• Exceptional time management, organizational skills/efficiency
• Unrestricted ability to travel long distances multiple times within each season
• Confident, with an uplifting personality
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Suitable vehicle, valid driver’s license, with credible insurance
• Valid passport with ability to travel in the USA
The position offers the following benefits and support:
• Competitive commission-based pay structure
• Online B2B resource
• Marketing and PR support; industry leading digital, retail and sports marketing assets
• Professional Sales Management guidance and Territory Specific Customer Service support
Kindly forward your resume and cover-letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.2xu.com