Industry Sector(s): Bike,
Territories: CA-Southern California CA-Northern California Northeast USA
Categories: apparel, footwear, soft goods,
Employer State: WA
Employer City: White Salmon
Posting Description & Requirements
Boards & More LLC
1 Northshore Dr.
White Salmon, WA 98672
Sales & Marketing Manager
Independent Outside Sales Representative
Location: Northern California, Nevada, Southern California, Arizona, Northeastern US
Job Functions: Sales, Territory Management, Dealer Services
ION is a brand run by passionate people, whose big love has always been water sports. ION's unique combination of high-quality products wrapped in a progressive style and design found fans all over the world – becoming the global market leader for wetsuits and harnesses in the wind- and kite surf world.
In late 2012, ION took the same approach to the slopes, launching a separate bike division with functional cycling gear, clothing, accessories, gloves, and protection.
ION is about challenging yourself, experiencing nature and feeling its force. Therefore, ION develops gear that is not only smart and innovative, but also transforms this passion into a unique design.
As a representative for ION Bike products, you will be the face and voice of the brand in the territory. You will be responsible for cultivating the brand presence in your region to match ION’s image and ethos. ION strives to offer the best communication, service, and products in the industry. You will be the contact for independent bicycle dealers in the region and responsible for developing and maintaining relationships between ION and IBD’s. You will be responsible for increased distribution and sales within the territory.
- Developing, growing, and managing relationships between ION and independent bicycle dealers.
- Selling ION bike products to IDB’s.
- Educating dealer staff on ION products.
- Making regular visits to dealers and potential dealers.
- Ensuring ION products are displayed in a visible and professional manner in store.
- Communicating dealer needs and requests to sales manager.
- Working with dealers to increase ION’s sales performance.
- Increasing market penetration within territory.
- Achieving sales goals and expectations.
- Working with B&M dealer services for order maintenance and processing.
- 5 years of outside sales experience
- Relationships with a network of IBD’s
- Strong technical product knowledge
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Ion Bike
Since the early days of ION, our driving force has come from the enthusiasm and satisfaction derived from mastering challenges: We simply love to shred. No matter what kind of board or bike we ride.
We are all on the same page: We all share the passion for a feeling called stoke and flow And it doesn't matter who you are! It doesn't matter whether you're a rookie or a pro, whether you're a weekend warrior or a seasoned veteran! It doesn't matter what action sports you love the most and where you ride!
We are: UNITED BY STOKE